The Army Base Hospital Kilinochchi established in Bharathipuram, on 2 February 2012 as the main medical establishment in the SF(KLN) area and expanding medical facilities and welfare facilities for patients and staff the hospital re-established at Santhipuram by Commander of the Army on 17 August 2020.
To be the safest medical care facility within the formations
Is to elevate the status of hospital to a leading health care facility creating patient friendly environment by developing and sustaining the infrastructure and human resources.
To provide medical facilities for all Officers/ Other Rank and Civil staff within the formation
- Provide out door treatment facilities for 24 hour
- Provide dental treatment
- Medical examination as authorized by DAMS
- To support patients management functioning of ECG Unit, Laboratory Unit, X-Ray Unit and Physiotherapy Unit
- Maintain ward complex for inward treatments
- Transferring of patients to AH ANP/DGH KLN
- Provision of preventive medicine facilities
- Provision of first aid facilities for Army events and VIP/VVIP movements
- Assistance in disaster management
- Basic and advance training for medical and non medical
maj CD Rajasekara
Chief Medical Officer
PAST OFFICER COMMANDING
|Capt||NPS Hadapangoda RSP||09.02.2017||15.02.2018|
- Provide medical facilities for VIP/VVIP event and disaster situation in the area.
- Conducting COVID – 19 vaccine programmes according to the national requirements.
- Accordingly, Army and Civilian are vaccinated by conducting vaccine point at 57 DIV and 66 DIV and conducting mobile vaccine programme.
Vaccination programme at Kilinochchi Central College
UNDER SUPERVISION OF 2 QCS
UNDER SUPERVISION OF 3 ICCS
|Postal Address||:||Army Base Hospital, Shanthipuram,Iranamadu, Kilinochchi|